Team Viewer

TeamViewer - the All-In-One Solution for Remote Access and Support over the Internet

TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC or server all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it.


I bumped into this software while chatting with a friend. Or should i say, my friend introduced this software to me. He needed my help to fix some problems he's having with his wireless connection. Unfortunately, i can't visit his place during that time. That's when he asked me to download and install this software. I was impressed, it works a lot faster than Microsoft's Remote Desktop and it doesn't install much on your system. And YES, i was able to fix my friend's wireless router after accessing his computer remotely.

Feel free to download and run this software to your computers. With this you will be able to remotely access your computer from anywhere in the world. And that's not all, you can easily transfer files from your home computer to your secured office network.

http://teamviewer.com/index.aspx



Give it a try!
Posted on 10:44 AM by Edmar Padayhag and filed under , | 0 Comments »
blog comments powered by Disqus