How to disable UAC (User Account Control) in Vista?

Windows Vista's high security is pretty much irritating at some point. I hate the idea of continuously clicking on the "Continue" button every time i run or install a software on my computer. I believe all of us (Vista users) have encountered and experienced first hand this problem.

Here's what I mean.



So how do we avoid this? Below are the simple steps on how to disable it.

Go to Control Panel and if your window is displayed on Classic View then look for an icon that says User Accounts.



From here, you will have the option to click on Turn UAC On and Off



You can disable UAC just by simply removing the check box on the item just like the picture below.



Although UAC has its purpose, unfortunately i couldn't grasp it right now. All i know is that its a nuisance and it should be out of my computer. At the mean time, i don't worry about this much since no one uses my computer except me. Lol...
Posted on 11:35 PM by Edmar Padayhag and filed under , , | 0 Comments »
blog comments powered by Disqus